Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Insta Life #2: February/March


Starting at top left:
1. My Chihuahua, Misty all snuggled up in her blanket on a cold snowy day.
2. My new hair! I dyed it black with bright red tips.
3. Two dozen roses from my amazing boyfriend, Christian.
4. A cutesy Valentines Day picture
5. I'm always on my hands and handstands are basically my life. I have been working on trying one handed handstands lately. 
6. My delicious chocolate fudge milkshake from Steak N Shake. 
7. The beautiful view of my campus that I shot while on my daily run. 
8. A heart collage I created to decorate my dorm room. Click here for the tutorial. 
9. Playing around with my eye makeup. I tried drawing on my bottom eyelashes. What do you think? I kind of like it! 

Follow me on Instagram @pandaraige


2 comments: